Theresa M. Savarese
Department of Information Technology-Computer Business Technology
Office Phone: (619) 388-3367
Office Hours: Varies
Teach class in Microsoft Office Professional--Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook Computers in Business and Office Administration
- Associate of Arts Degree--Business Admin.--Phoenix College, Phoenix, AZ
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Admin.--Arizona State University
- Master of Arts in Business Education--Arizona State University
- Certified in the following: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS), Master Instructor IC3 (Internet and Computing Core Certification), Authorized Instructor ICDL (International Computer Driving License)--international certification for computer literacy
Worked as a Point-Of-Sale computer supervisor at Sears, Roebuck prior to teaching. Taught sixteen years fulltime at the high school level in Phoenix and adjunct at Phoenix College prior to coming to City College in 1990.
- Member of Business Education Statewide Advisory Committee since 1990
- Member of California Business Education Association since 1990
- Awarded Outstanding Post-Secondary Educator of the Year - 2008
Enjoy traveling and have been doing Jazzercise for 30 years!