For information about the Office of Administrative Services, contact Vice President of Administrative Services, Jacquelin Bell at (619) 388-3428.
- to successfully enable faculty and staff to achieve desired student learning outcomes;
- to help our students succeed by providing exemplary business support services.
- responsible management and innovative practices;
- efficiency in operations;
- cost effective measures;
- high-quality finished products;
- streamlined business practices;
- to enhance the City College experience for the greater campus community.
General Notices and Information
Employee Data Updates through WebAdvisor
To assist in emergency preparedness, and to provide more self-service options for SDCCD employees, effective Monday, October 17, 2011 all employees currently set up with WebAdvisor access were given access to view and make changes to their address, home and cell phone numbers and e-mail address using a new screen in WebAdvisor called Personal Contact Information, which can be accessed under the "Employee Services/MyBudget" menu option. Access to WebAdvisor is now available for all employees. For more information, please refer to attached pdf.