In order to get readmitted before graduation, a dual enrollment HS student must:

Provide a letter from a high school counselor recommending readmission, and

Attend an Academic Success Workshop through City College Counseling Office, and

Get readmitted by a City College counselor.

Dual enrollment student who gets disqualified for the second time, will not be readmitted until his/her high school enrollment status changes.