International students should be aware anyone who have prior college credits will have reduced registration priority. There is no guarantee that you will be able to complete associate degree requirements or transfer in 2 years.
1. $100.00 non-refundable application fee
2. International Student Application
3. Passport size photo
4. English proficiency is required, TOEFL 61ibt/500pbt
5. Verification of financial resources of $18,000.00 USD
6. Students must be in good health and free of communicable diseases
7. An international student must have graduated from high school (or its equivalent)
Admission for SPRING 2016 Semester
with a grade point average of “C” (2.0) or better.
** IF transferring from another college You will need to also include **
8. Transfer CLearance Form
9. Copy of Current I-20
10. Copy of Visa, Passport & I-94
11. transcripts showing student maintained a full-time course of study with a minimum GPA of 2.0 ('C') at the college the student was last authorized to attend.
SPRING 2016 APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED.
ADMISSION FOR FALL 2015 SEMESTER
Admission period for submitting application packets for FALL 2016, begins April 1-May 15, 2016
Take this time to start gathering the required supporting documents. All required documents are necessary for consideration of admissions.
Please download the informational PDFs posted on the right under ‘ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS’.