International students should be aware that the current state of community colleges in California has resulted in reduced course options. In many cases this means that it will be difficult to register for your preferred choice of classes in the first semester or two. Also, students who have prior college credits will have reduced registration priority. There is no guarantee that you will be able to complete associate degree requirements or transfer in 2 years.
1. $100.00 non-refundable application fee
2. International Student Application
3. Passport size photo
4. English proficiency is required, TOEFL 61ibt/500pbt
5. Verification of financial resources of $18,000.00 USD
6. Students must be in good health and free of communicable diseases
7. An international student must have graduated from high school (or its equivalent)Admission for SPRING 2016 Semester
with a grade point average of “C” (2.0) or better.
** IF transferring from another college You will need to also include **
8. Transfer CLearance Form
9. Copy of Current I-20
10. Copy of Visa, Passport & I-94
Admission period for submitting application packets for SPRING 2016, September 1ST to October 1ST 2015.
Take this time to start gathering the required supporting documents. All required documents are necessary for consideration of admissions.
Please download the informational PDFs posted on the right under ‘ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS’.
ADMISSION FOR FALL 2015 SEMESTER
FALL 2015 APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED.