The Child Development Center offers an educational program for children six weeks to five years old.
We have spaces available for eligible children who will be 4 by September 1st. Parents may pick up application materials at the Child Development Center starting August 8th between 9 and 1.
We will open a secondary waiting list for all ages starting on September 1 between 9 and 1 in case spaces become available during the school year.
TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION bring the following documents to the center you wish your child to attend:
Single Status must be verified through one of the following documents:
- Proof of Income for all household members.
- ANF/CalWORKs verification (Notice of Action).
- Payroll check stubs within last 30 days.
- W-2 from last year
- Unemployment and/or Disability?
- Immunization records for the child enrolling?
- Verification of Family Size.
- List of all family living in household.
- Birth certificate for all children in the home under the age of 18.
- Divorce Papers
- Custody Agreement
- Proof that you filed for child support or executed documents with agency declining to file for child support
- Rental agreement or utility bill with current address
The Center is located at 16th and B streets. For additional information, call (619) 388-3205 or drop by (License Numbers 370805154 and 370806172).
The City College Child Development Center provides a supportive environment for children and for early education and care professionals and We provide an extended family that acknowledges and respects the diversity of the families and students we serve.
Children enrolled at the Child Development Center take field trips to places of interest on campus, in East Village, and in the larger community