- For a life threatening situation, call 9-911 from any non-pay campus telephone. You may just dial 9-1-1 from a pay or cell phone.
- Contact COLLEGE POLICE DISPATCH at 388-6405. You don’t need to memorize this number — IT IS THE RED LETTERS ON YOUR CAMPUS PHONE. PRESS THIS BUTTON AND CONSIDER PROGRAMMING IT INTO YOUR CELL PHONE.
- Remember that the police on campus are the FIRST RESPONDERS for emergencies. They are the ones who patrol our campus, and know how to dispatch help to various campus locations, are CPR certified and have defibrillator access (AED). They assure that paramedics can locate the victim and assist in transport of the victim to an appropriate medical facility.
- Please do not delay emergency care for the victim by first seeking out a Health Services nurse or by going to City Campus Police Offices in the T-building or by calling the College Police Business Office. This wastes precious seconds in a medical emergency which may delay the Emergency Team response (paramedics) and District Dispatch.
- Remember; call 9-911 from Campus phones, 9-1-1 from your cell or pay phone, and 388-6405 for District Police Dispatch.
All incidents should be reported to Student Health Services and an accident report completed by the student to have District Accident Insurance Coverage recapture costs possibly incurred by the student.
QUESTIONS? Call us in Student Health at X 3450
Thank you for reading this reminder!