|The City College Classified Senate sponsors an annual Adopt-a-Family benefit to support City College students and their families. Through Adopt-a-Family, select families will receive gift cards good for: holiday meals, clothing, and local marketplaces. Gifts will be awarded before the semester ends.|
Students will be able to apply during the month of November (through Student Affairs) and applications will be reviewed in December. The criteria used in the selection process is based on:
2) total units,
3) number of dependents,
4) single parent status,
5) income, and
6) other special circumstances.
Donations are accepted YEAR ROUND and may be made in the following ways:
1. Place in Classified Senate mailbox in mailroom, A-8
2. Send to (or visit) Yvonne Schmeltz, Room AH-519A
3. Send to (or visit) Awana Payne, Room L-117
4. Send to (or visit) Neary Sim, Room MS-551
5. Send to (or visit) Angela Inthisane, Room E-1H
* Please make checks payable to SDCC Classified Senate.
Thank you in advance for your contribution.