Spring PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT/FLEX ACTIVITY PRESENTATION HANDOUTS
Click on the name of the activity to download flyers for activity or handouts presented in the activity.
Flex Week Calendar At-A-Glance
Activities available throughout the semester
Professional Development Courses
- Flex# 90853: SDCCD Workshop: Technical vs. Adaptive Leadership Space is limited, so please RSVP no later than 2/17/2017 by 5pm with Clark Wilson at email@example.com.
- Flex# 90921: Pathway Through Higher Education: Our Narrative One Step at a Time, Part 1
- Flex# 90558: SDCC World Cultures - Festivals of Plays
- Flex# 90977, 90978, 90979, 90980: Accreditation Week Scheduled Events
- Flex# 90986: Immigration Information Session
- Flex# 90947: Directing Change Awards Ceremony
- Flex# 90559: SDCC World Cultures - 24th Latino Film Festival Promo Ethan Van Thillo
- Flex# 90561: SDCC World Cultures - Songs of Love and Passion with Susana Poretsky
- Flex# 90560: SDCC World Cultures - Maceo Montoya, Author; Chicano Narratives
- Flex# 91002, 91003, and 91004: Canvas Micro-Training Series 1, From Blackboard to Canvas
- Flex# 91011: Immigration Information Session
- Flex# 90562: SDCC 3rd Annual Social Justice and Education Conference. Be sure to check out VAMP on Wednesday 3/22 and Reclaiming Our Bodies on Thursday 3/23.
- Flex# 91005, 91006, and 91007: Canvas Micro-Training Series 2, From Blackboard to Canvas
- Flex# 90563: SDCC World Cultures - Jessica Wimbley, Artist; Art and Social Justice