Hopefully everyone is having a pleasant and restful summer. The staff of the San Diego City College Child Development Center is looking forward to getting to know you and your child.
Please read this page carefully as it contains important information for your child to attend the Center for the fall 2014 semester.
For toddler parents, the toddler room will be open 7:30-4:00 Monday through Thursday.
For preschool parents, all children who are eligible will also be enrolled in our Head Start collaboration. The preschool rooms will be open Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm.
The center will be open Monday, August 4, 2013 – Thursday, August 7th from 8:30am – 10:30am so you will be able to pick up your enrollment packet and schedule an appointment for the following week.
You must bring the following documents to pick up your enrollment packet.
1. Income verification for the month of July:
2. If applicable-Single Head of Household Status Proof
- All payroll check stubs, a letter from the employer or other documentation of wages issued by the employer for the month of July
- Notice of Action or statement from caseworker (CalWORKs, Disability)
- Unemployment award letter
- Calendar of jobs, type of work, location and hours for self-employed parents
3. Class schedule
- Divorce Decree
- Proof that request for Child Support has been filed, or proof that you have filed to decline child support
- Rental agreement
- Utility Bills for the residence of the family, indication Parent is responsible party
Paperwork will be given to you that you will need to complete and return at your appointment time the week of August 11th 2014.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Berta at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Berta Harris, Director
San Diego City College Child Development Center