Welcome to our Live e-Counseling Appointment Request Page
PLEASE NOTE: LIVE E-COUNSELING APPOINTMENTS WILL BE OFFERED ON A VERY LIMITED BASIS FROM MAY 30 - AUGUST 7
With this service you have an opportunity to schedule a live e-Counseling appointment with a San Diego City College Counselor to review your personal academic record, develop an education plan, discuss career and/or transfer options, and/or discuss personal challenges you may be experiencing. A Counselor will meet with you in a live, face-to-face meeting utilizing WebEx Meeting Center technology.
To qualify for an online appointment you must:
Priority for online appointments is given to enrolled San Diego City College students who are:
- Be enrolled in classes for the current semester at San Diego City College OR have previously completed courses at City.
- For incoming New Students to City College Only: Have completed all the Steps for Success required of all new students to City College, including attendance at Student Success Day or a New Student Education Planning session.
- Have submitted official transcripts for all previous college coursework AND requested an evaluation (this is only applicable to students who have taken courses at another college/university)
To determine whether you qualify for an online appointment, please answer the following questions:
- currently taking ALL online and/or evening classes at City College
- pursuing a certificate or degree (major) offered at City College
- Are you currently taking online and/or evening classes at City College or have previously complete courses at City? Yes or No
- For incoming new students to City College only: Have you completed ALL the Steps for Success required for all new students to City College? Yes, No, or Not Applicable
- Have you submitted official transcripts for all previous college coursework AND requested an evaluation (this is only applicable to students who have taken courses at another college/university)?Yes, No, or Not Applicable
Students who are not taking ALL online or evening classes, or taking classes at one of our sister campuses, Mesa or Miramar, will be scheduled as available appointments permit. City College students will get first priority.
At this time we cannot offer appointments to prospective or incoming students. Please visit the “
New Students Start Here
” website for information on the steps required to get started at City College.
If you answered "No" to any of the questions above, CLICK HERE.
If you answered "Yes" or "Not Applicable"
to ALL the questions above, click here.