By answering " Yes " or " Not Applicable " to ALL the questions on the Live E-Counseling Appointment Request Page you are now eligible to REQUEST an Online Counseling appointment. Carefully read and follow all 6-steps below to get started:
STEP 1: Open and carefully read the entire E-APPOINTMENT INFORMED CONSENT STATEMENT, including the "Terms & Conditions" and "Privacy Protection" statements.
STEP 2: If you agree to all the conditions set forth in the above Informed Consent statement, complete Steps 3 - 6 first and then click on the “I Agree” button below. If you do not agree please call the Counseling Department at 619.388.3540 or stop by building E-2 to schedule an on-campus appointment.
STEP 3: A new window will open up with the City College Online Counseling Scheduling Calendar when you click on the "I Agree" button below.
STEP 4: Follow these steps to request an appointment:
- Available appointment times are marked with a “pencil”icon
- Click on the “pencil” icon and complete the information requested in the pop-up window (please be sure your pop-up blocker is turned off).
- You must clearly describe the reason for your appointment (i.e., need an education plan for financial aid).
- If you do not see a “pencil”, appointments are no longer available. Appointments must be requested 48 hours in advance.
- Appointments are generally scheduled in two week intervals. If appointments are no longer available please check back at the end of the second week for an updated schedule.
STEP 5: Your request will be reviewed to determine if you meet the requirements to qualify for an online appointment (i.e., currently enrolled at City, etc.)
STEP 6: You will receive an email within 48 hours approving or denying your appointment request. If you're request is approved you will also receive instructions on preparing your computer for the online appointment. If you do not receive notification please email Josolyn Hill, Counseling Department Supervisor, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU HAVE NOT MET ALL THE REQUIREMENTS FOR AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT YOUR REQUEST WILL BE DENIED.