All DSPS services are voluntary and confidential. If you have any questions or need assistance with the steps listed below please do not hesitate to contact our office.
To enroll in DSPS services, you must complete the following 5 steps:
1. Have a current student CS ID number.
2. Watch the online DSPS orientation, print and sign the Certificate of Completion received at the end of the presentation to verify that you viewed the orientation.
Online Orientation Online Orientation Video (Audio Version)
3. Complete the following DSPS Forms:
- Print and fill out the Application for DSPS Services.
- Print the Verification of Disability Form and have it completed by a licensed medical professional. Reports from agencies, medical professionals, and educational institutions may be adequate documentation if the disability is identified, limitations are stated, and duration is indicated.
- Print, read and sign the DSPS Service Agreement.
- Print and sign the DSPS Orientation Certificate of Completion
4. Deliver the documents listed above to the City College DSPS Office located at 1313 Park Blvd. Room L-206 San Diego, CA 92101. You may also mail or fax to (619)388-3801.
Once the DSPS Office receives all necessary documents, you will be contacted by phone to schedule an appointment with a DSPS Counselor to complete the enrollment process and to receive academic accommodations.