survey for new students
click here to take the survey
Click Here to view the scholarship. You may also visit the Scholarship page (http://www.sdcity.edu/Scholarships) to view all scholarships offered through City College.
Due in December of each year.
eops 2014 graduation reception ceremony
Friday, May 9, 2014, 1:00pm in D 121.
EXTENDED OPPORTUNITY PROGRAMS & SERVICES
EOPS is a state-funded student support services program. Its purpose is to provide special recruitment, retention, and transition services to eligible students. The services offered are “above and beyond” those offered by the college's Student Services division. The primary services include assistance in the following areas: priority enrollment, counseling/advisement, and preparation for transition to four-year colleges and universities. For detailed information on all services offered and application procedures, please contact the EOPS Office.
You may be eligible to receive EOPS services if you meet all the following criteria:
- You are a resident of the State of California, as determined by the Admissions Office.
- You are (or plan to be) a full-time student taking 12 or more units (6 at City and/or ECC; remainder may be at Mesa or Miramar).
- You qualify to receive a Board of Governors Fee Waiver A or B.
- You have not completed 70 (or more) units of degree applicable college units, including courses taken at other colleges.
- You are determined to be educationally disadvantaged.
- Academic/Career/Personal Counseling
- 4-Year College/University Transfer Assistance
- Priority Enrollment
- Tutorial Referral Assistance
- Associated Student Body Memberships
- Financial Aid Application Assistance
- CARE program - state funded support program for single parent EOPS students
Site Last Updated 03_07_14