Financial Aid 2012-2013 Forms / Documents

Adobe Acrobat Format (PDF)
Download Adobe Reader
City College Code : 001273
Dependent Verification Worksheet
Independent Verification Worksheet
Financial Aid Password Form
IRS - Request for Transcript of Tax Return
Financial Aid Bulletin
Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
BOG Fee Waiver application
BOG Fee Waiver application for AB540 students
Financial Aid Appeal form
Ability to Benefit (ATB) Options
Concurrent Enrollment Agreement

IRS Tax Transcript Required
Students that do not use the IRS Data Retrieval when completing their FAFSA online and who must verify their tax and income information must provide an IRS Tax Transcript to our office. 

We can no longer accept copies of federal tax returns (1040EZ, 1040A, 1040).

There are three ways to request an IRS Tax Transcript:
  • Students/parents may call 1-800-908-9946 and under the options select IRS Tax Transcript. Do not select IRS Account Summary.
  • Students/parents may order it online at and under the "Tools" section select "Order a Return or Account Transcript" and go to number 3 "Order a Transcript".
  • Students/parents may complete the form 4506-T (IRS Request for Transcript of Tax Return) and submit it to the IRS (form supplied above)
Important note: You cannot use the IRS online process if you need transcripts mailed to an address other than the one the IRS has on file for you. To send your transcript to a different address, complete and send Form 4506-T (IRS Request for Transcript of Tax Return).

New Smartphone App from the IRS
You can download the new smartphone app, "IRS2Go" available on the Apple and Android platforms, which you can also use to order your IRS Tax Transcript plus it has a new YouTube feature, news feed in addition to existing tools, such as checking on the status of your tax refund.

Official Academic Transcripts Required
All students must request an official academic transcript to be considered for financial aid. Transcripts are not required from proprietary or vocational schools. For more information on the transcript process, click on this link, "Transcript".

This page last updated on July 5, 2012.