Now located in BT-105
“Maybe my problem isn’t big enough”
No problem is too big or small when you meet with one of our counselors. We help students with a variety of issues, including, but not limited to:
- Addictions and compulsions (alcohol, drugs, gambling, internet)
- Communication Issues
- Conflict with/or separation from family
- Cultural issues and/or adjustment
- Depression and/or suicidal thoughts
- Difficulty coping with life pressures
- Friendship and love
- Grief or loss
- Identity issues
- Isolation and loneliness
- Life transitions
- Parenting and/or caregiver issues
- Rape or other trauma
- Relationship violence
- Stress and anxiety
Our services are free for currently enrolled City College students: It’s easy to schedule an appointment! You can call us at (619)388-3055 or visit the Mental Health Counseling Center, Room BT-105.
For immediate crisis assistance, students can call the San Diego Access and Crisis 24-hour Hotline at 1-888-724-7240.
For emergencies on campus, call College Police Dispatch at (619) 388-3055.
For off-campus emergencies, call 911.