will reopen in summer 2016 and be located in BT105
“Maybe my problem isn’t big enough”
No problem is too big or small when you meet with one of our counselors. We help students with a variety of issues, including, but not limited to:
- Addictions and compulsions (alcohol, drugs, gambling, internet)
- Communication Issues
- Conflict with/or separation from family
- Cultural issues and/or adjustment
- Depression and/or suicidal thoughts
- Difficulty coping with life pressures
- Friendship and love
- Grief or loss
- Identity issues
- Isolation and loneliness
- Life transitions
- Parenting and/or caregiver issues
- Rape or other trauma
- Relationship violence
- Stress and anxiety
Our services are free for currently enrolled City College students: It’s easy to schedule an appointment! You can call us at (619)388-3539 or visit the Mental Health Counseling Center, Room 221 of the A Building. We are just upstairs from Student Health Services.
For immediate crisis assistance, students can call the San Diego Access and Crisis 24-hour Hotline at 1-888-724-7240.
For emergencies on campus, call College Police Dispatch at (619)388-6405.
For off-campus emergencies, call 911.