The Price Scholarship Program
The Price Scholarship Program provides an opportunity for current City College students who have graduated from high school during the last 7 years (after 2002) to become career ready through obtaining either a Certificate of Achievement, an Associate degree, or in some cases a Certificate of Completion with a Vocational emphasis while gaining valuable experience through structured job shadowing, and community service assignments, with local community agencies, schools, and businesses in City Heights, Balboa Park, and other central and southeastern areas of San Diego.
Candidates for the program must:
- Be currently enrolled and in good standing at San Diego City College
- Residents of the downtown, mid-city, or southeast area of San Diego
- Have a minimum 2.5 Grade Point Average in their college studies
- Be pursuing a Certificate of Achievement, an Associate’s Degree, or in some cases a Certificate of Completion with a Vocational emphasis at San Diego City College
- Have demonstrated financial need
- Be willing to perform 5-8 hours of community service/internships weekly with a pre-selected community agency or school throughout their participation in the program
Health Professions Education Foundation
Various scholarship opportunities for the health services on the following website:
Union Sponsored Scholarships
Various scholarship opportunities for union members and/or dependents on the following websites:
Azusa Pacific University Scholarships
Take advantage of an exclusive scholarship opportunity just for San Diego County community college students. Azusa Pacific University’s San Diego Regional Center is ready to help you continue your educational journey and achieve your goals. Apply today!
The webpage to view both scholarships and research additional information on these programs is: www.apu.edu/sandiego/services/financialaid/
Beauty Schools Marketing Group
$2,500 quarterly cosmetology school scholarship for incoming cosmetology students, sponsored by Beauty Schools Marketing Group.
The application can be found on the link below: