Krill Oil - Educate Your Heart’ Scholarship Program
Krill Oil - Educate Your Heart’ Scholarship Program - 2 scholarships of $1,000 each
Everest Nutrition, a leader in providing superior quality nutraceutical supplements across North America, is pleased to announce its ‘Krill Oil –Educate Your Heart’ scholarship.
- Eligibility is for any student currently enrolled in the Fall 2013 term at any college, university, trade or technical school within the United States or Canada. Students must maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Students must be 16 years or older at the time of enrollment.
- Must be an American or Canadian citizen or hold a valid student visa.
- Winning participants will be required to submit a photo for promotional purposes
Eligible students must submit an essay written around one of the two following questions:
- How has the importance of heart health impacted you, your family, or your community?
- How can an individual change his or her lifestyle to promote a healthy heart and holistic well-being?
The top two essays will be chosen based on originality and creativity, but must also include:
- A title.
- A minimum of 500 words in length with a maximum of 1,000.
- Proper citation of any and all research material used.
Each applicant may only submit one essay for consideration. Submissions should be sent via e-mail along with a cover letter including: legal name, mailing address, telephone number, a brief biography and the name of the school the applicant will be enrolled in for the Fall 2013 semester to Sandra.Goldstein@krilloil.com.
Online scholarship page:http://krilloil.com/krill-oil-scholarship/
The deadline for essay submissions is Friday, July 5th, 2013.
Winners will be announced Friday, July 19th, 2013 on the krilloil.com scholarship page. Scholarships will be paid out to successful applicants on Friday, August 2nd, 2013.
*Submitted essays will become the property of Everest Nutrition. Everest Nutrition may use your name, image, and biographical information in promotional efforts related to the ‘Krill Oil – Educate Your Heart’ scholarship program.