The Student Transition Services is the focal point of transfer/career services and activities on campus. We serve as a resource center for students to become experts of their transfer and career goals.
Our mission is to assist students to successfully transition from San Diego City College to a four year institution or immediately into the career of their choice. We offer assistance to students in the transfer and career process to ensure a smooth and positive transition.
Student Transition Services has a myriad of resources geared towards transfer and career.
Come visit us at M-101.
Transfer Services Include: Career Services Include:
· Transfer workshops · Resume/cover letter
· Transfer fairs · Job search
· Connection to college representatives · Career preparedness & internship opportunities
· Campus tours · An annual Job Fair/Career EXPO
· A library of catalogs and college publications · Career workshops
· Knowledge on important dates and deadlines · Details on current employment trends, in-demand
· Information on CSU’s, UC’s, and private colleges · Access to Computer software for career and job search
JOIN OUR LIST·SERV! This is an application that distributes messages to subscribers on an electronic mailing list. By joining you will be receive updates and reminds of events held by our center.