For information about the Office of Administrative Services, contact Vice President of Administrative Services, Roxann Solis at (619) 388-3428.
- to successfully enable faculty and staff to achieve desired student learning outcomes;
- to help our students succeed by providing exemplary business support services.
- responsible management and innovative practices;
- efficiency in operations;
- cost effective measures;
- high-quality finished products;
- streamlined business practices;
- to enhance the City College experience for the greater campus community.
GENERAL NOTICES AND INFORMATION
Employee Data Updates through WebAdvisor
To assist in emergency preparedness, and to provide more self-service options for SDCCD employees, all employees currently set up with WebAdvisor access were given access to view and make changes to their address, home and cell phone numbers and e-mail address using a new screen in WebAdvisor called Personal Contact Information, which can be accessed under the "Employee Services/MyBudget" menu option. Access to WebAdvisor is now available for all employees.
For questions, please contact Business Services at (619) 388-3428.