Our professional and dedicated staff provide you timely services for completing your goals. We are your on-campus resource for your financial service needs.
Room A-256 - second level of the "A" building.
Phone (619) 388-3458
Fax (619) 388-3324
HOURS OF OPERATION
|Monday & Tuesday||8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday & Thursday||8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.|
|*Hours are subject to change.|
COME SEE US IF YOU NEED TO
- Pay for your classes and the Health Fee [Pay online ***]
- For current prices, go to Tuition & Fees.
- Purchase a parking permit [Purchase online ***]
- Pay for your classes using a Third-Party (e.g., scholarship, VA, outside organization)
- We also accept payments in person.
** We accept cash, check, money order, cashierâ€™s check, Visa, Mastercard.
*** Online payments require a Visa, Mastercard, or bank account
- Bus Passes - semester/monthly. Must be enrolled in at least 7.0 units within our District.
- ASG Membership. What is the Associated Students Government?
- Copy cards for use in our library
- Transcripts [Order online]
- Duplicate Diploma
- Disburse Financial Aid checks
- Disburse scholarship checks
- Accept service payments: field trips, Child Development fees, Student Health Clinic Services
- Accept payments for holds: Library fine, chemistry lab/equipment fine, Financial Aid overpayment, Emergency Book Loan repayment
- Credit card disputes and returned check issues
Get your 1098-T at e-Tax
No 1098-T issued to you? Need our Tax ID? Read the information here.
STUDENT ACCOUNTINGâ€™S ROLE IN CAMPUS LIFE AND THE COMMUNITY
- First-contact office
- Coordinates with Financial Aid to disburse Financial Aid
- Coordinates with Student Affairs, the Associated Student Government, and active clubs by monitoring cash accounts, processing funds requests, and providing financial guidance in order to enhance campus life through student activities beyond the classroom
- Works with the Scholarship Coordinator to process scholarships
- Works with outside third-party organizations who want to provide financial assistance
- Encourages public transportation by selling discounted monthly and semester bus/trolley passes
- Oversees various accounts (Co-Curricular, Fiduciary Fund Trust, Revolving Cash Fund), each designed to support students, faculty, staff, and administration based on District guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Oversees the financial aspects of the San Diego City College Foundation