International students should be aware that anyone who have prior college credits will have reduced registration priority. There is no guarantee that you will be able to complete associate degree requirements or transfer in 2 years. Take this time to start gathering the required supporting documents, which are necessary for consideration of admissions.
- $100.00 NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE. Application fee payable in the form of an international or US money order or by using the Application Fee Payment Form.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT APPLICATION. Please download the international student application (PDF)
- PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO (must be included on page 1 of international student application).
- ENGLISH PROFICIENCY IS REQUIRED, TOEFL 61IBT/500PBT (official test scores must be submitted)
- VERIFICATION OF FINANCIAL RESOURCES OF $27,032 USD (original and certified documents by bank must be submitted). Each international student must submit verification of sufficient financial resources. The verification must indicate the ability of the student to finance each year's education and living expenses. An international student attending the college must pay all mandatory fees, including nonresident tuition, enrollment fees and health services fees.
- STUDENTS MUST BE IN GOOD HEALTH AND FREE OF COMMUNICABLE DISEASES. The "Report of Health Examination" form must be submitted prior to admssion.
- AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT MUST HAVE GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL (OR ITS EQUIVALENT) WITH A GRADE POINT AVERAGE OF "C" (2.0) OR BETTER. Foreign high school coursework/transcripts must be evaluated by a USA credentialing agency. Official and evaluated transcripts must be submitted in a sealed envelope and evaluation must be completed by an agency from the NACES member list. Evaluated report must include GPA (grade point average). *TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY WITHIN THE USA, YOU WILL NEED TO ALSO SUBMIT:
- TRANSFER CLEARANCE FORM
- COPY OF CURRENT I-20
- COPY OF VISA, PASSPORT PAGE & I-94
- EVALUATED HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS WITH A GRADE POINT AVERAGE OF "C" (2.0.) OR BETTER. All foreign high school coursework/transcripts must be evaluated by a USA credentialing agency. Official and evaluated transcripts must be submitted in a sealed envelope. Evaluation must be completed by an agency from the NACES member list. Evaluated report/s must include GPA (grade point avarage).
- TRANSCRIPTS SHOWING STUDENT MAINTAINED A FULL TIME COURSE OF STUDY WITH A MINIMUM
GPA OF 2.0 ('C') AT THE COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY THE STUDENT WAS LAST AUTHORIZED TO ATTEND.
ADMISSION FOR SPRING 2021 SEMESTER
Spring Applications will be accepted between September 1, 2020-October 15, 2020. Spring 2020 Semester Classes Start: February 1, 2021- May 29, 2021.
ADMISSION FOR FALL 2021 SEMESTER
FALL 2021 Applications will be accepted between April 1-May 15, 2021.
Fall 2021 Semester Classes Start: August 9, 2021-December 18, 2021.