International students should be aware that anyone who have prior college credits will have reduced registration priority. There is no guarantee that you will be able to complete associate degree requirements or transfer in 2 years. Take this time to start gathering the required supporting documents, which are necessary for consideration of admissions.
- $100.00 NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT APPLICATION. Please download the international student application (PDF)
- PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO
- ENGLISH PROFICIENCY IS REQUIRED, TOEFL 61IBT/500PBT (official test scores must be submitted)
- VERIFICATION OF FINANCIAL RESOURCES OF $26,408 USD (original and certified documents by bank must be submitted)
- STUDENTS MUST BE IN GOOD HEALTH AND FREE OF COMMUNICABLE DISEASES
- AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT MUST HAVE GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL (OR ITS EQUIVALENT)
WITH A GRADE POINT AVERAGE OF "C" (2.0) OR BETTER. (official and evaluated transcripts
must be submitted in a sealed evelope, please select an agency from a NACES.org list).
Evaluated report/s must include GPA (grade point average).
** IF TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER COLLEGE YOU WILL NEED TO ALSO INCLUDE **
- TRANSFER CLEARANCE FORM
- COPY OF CURRENT I-20
- COPY OF VISA, PASSPORT & I-94
- TRANSCRIPTS SHOWING STUDENT MAINTAINED A FULL-TIME COURSE OF STUDY WITH A MINIMUM
GPA OF 2.0 ('C') AT THE COLLEGE THE STUDENT WAS LAST AUTHORIZED TO ATTEND.
ADMISSION FOR SPRING 2020 SEMESTER
Spring Applications will be accepted between September 1, 2019-October 15, 2019. Spring 2020 Semester Classes Start: February 3, 2020
ADMISSION FOR FALL 2020 SEMESTER
FALL 2020 Applications will be accepted between April 1-May 15, 2020.
Fall 2020 Semester Classes Start: August 17, 2020