Transfer Options

For students interested in pursuing a four-year degree and planning to transfer from SDCC to a university upon completing the Associates in Sustainable Urban Agriculture , the following institutions offer agriculture-related programs for higher learning/certification. See below for transfer options:

CalPoly San Luis Obispo 1 Grand Ave  San Luis Obispo, CA 93405 (805) 756-1111
CalPoly offers majors in Agribusiness, Agricultural Communications, Agricultural and Environmental Plant Sciences, Agricultural Science, and Agricultural Systems Management.
For more information, visit for direct links to these programs.

California State University, Chico 400 W 1st St  Chico, CA 95929 (530) 898-4636
CSU, Chico offers majors in Agricultural Science and Education, Animal Science, Agricultural Business, and an option in Crops, Horticulture, and Land Resource Management. 
For more information, visit their College of Agriculture web page. 

Pomona College 333 N. College Way Claremont, CA 91711 (909) 621-8000
Pomona offers a major in Environmental Analysis. 
Click here for more information on this program.

San Diego State University  5500 Campanile Dr  San Diego, CA 92182 (619) 594-5200
SDSU offers programs in Sustainability and Environmental Studies. Click on each course to learn more about each program. 

University of California, Davis 1 Shields Ave  Davis, CA 95616 (530) 752-1011
UC Davis offers a program in Agricultural and Environmental Education, Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems, International Agricultural Development, Animal Biology, Plant Sciences, Entomology, Viticulture and Enology and more.
For a list of related majors and links to their programs, click here.

University of California, Santa Cruz 1156 High St  Santa Cruz, CA 95064 (831) 459-0111
UCSC offers two courses of study: Plant Sciences and Environmental Studies. Click on each course to learn more about each program. 

Last updated 8/7/13