High school students requesting concurrent enrollment may be admitted as "special part-time" students subject to the following criteria:
- Students must have completed the 10th grade.
- Enrollment may be limited due to budget reductions and extraordinary demand.
- High school students must satisfy course prerequisites and eligibility requirements.
- Enrollment in Physical Education classes will not be permitted.
- The course is advanced scholastic or technical (college degree applicable). Contact the Admission Office for details.
- The course is not available at the school of attendance.
- Students will be given college credit for all courses. Grades will be part of the student’s permanent college record.
Academic Standing Rules
- Students must maintain a 2.0 grade point average each semester in all college work.
- If the number of units of W, I and NP exceed 40%, in any semester or session, the student will be academically disqualified.
- Students whose grade point average falls below a 2.0, or who do not complete 60% of all units attempted, will not be permitted to re-enroll without approval from a college counselor.
High school students are responsible for ALL tuition and fees. Click here for more details regarding tuition and fees.
For more information, contact Lana Kapchinsky regarding concurrent high school enrollment in room A-112, call 619-388-3472 or email: LKAPCHIN@SDCCD.EDU