- Each international student must submit verification of sufficient financial resources in the amount of $18,000. The verification must indicate the ability of the student to finance his/her education and living expenses of one academic year.
- Students traveling with dependents will be ask to present financial resources in the amount of $9,000 per dependent in addition to the $18,000.
- An international student attending the college must pay all mandatory fees, including nonresident tuition, enrollment fees and health services fees.
- Financial aid is NOT available to F-1 visa international students.
- An international student may not accept off-campus employment while attending college unless approval is granted by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and Principle Designated School Official.
Estimated Cost of Attendance
Based on an academic year (August to December and January to June)
|Item ||Cost |
|Tuition, Non-resident fees & Health fee**|
Note: An increase in enrollment fee is currently under discussion by the State Legislature and is subject to change
|Room and Board||$10,100|
|Books and Supplies and Transportation||$2,006|
|TOTAL ||$18,000 |
** This fee does not include comprehensive health insurance coverage. We strongly encourage international students to purchase health insurance designed specifically for international students. Minimum cost for one year’s coverage by a U.S. health insurance company is $515.