Financial Aid 2014-2015 Forms / Documents

Adobe Acrobat Format (PDF)
Download Adobe Reader
City College Code : 001273
Ability to Benefit (ATB) Options
BOG Fee Waiver
Financial Aid Appeal
Financial Aid Password Form
IRS Request of Transcript
Income and Expense Form
Verification of Child Support paid
Verification of High School Completion
Verification of Household Size - Independent
Verification of Identity and of Statement of Education Purpose
Verification of SNAP
Verification Worksheet - Dependent Student
Verification Worksheet - Independent Tax Filer
Verification Worksheet - Independent Non-Filer of Tax Return

IRS Tax Transcript Required 
If do not use the IRS Data Retrieval when completing your FAFSA online and you are required to verify your tax and income information, you must provide an IRS Tax Transcript to our office.

We can no longer accept copies of federal tax returns (1040EZ, 1040A, 1040).

There are three ways to request an IRS Tax Transcript:
  • You and/or your parents may order it online by clicking this link, IRS Tax Transcript. You will be able to view and print your Tax Transcript immediately. Be sure to select the Tax Return Transcript and not the Tax Account Transcript.
  • You and/or your parents may call 1-800-908-9946 and under the options select IRS Tax Transcript. Do not select IRS Account Summary.
  • You and/or your parents may complete the form 4506-T EZ (IRS Request for Transcript of Tax Return) and submit it to the IRS (form supplied above).
Important note: You cannot use the IRS online process if you need transcripts mailed to an address other than the one the IRS has on file for you. To send your transcript to a different address, complete and send Form 4506-T (IRS Request for Transcript of Tax Return).

New Smartphone App from the IRS
You can download the new smartphone app, "IRS2Go" available on the Apple and Android platforms, which you can also use to order your IRS Tax Transcript plus it has a new YouTube feature, news feed in addition to existing tools, such as checking on the status of your tax refund.

Official Academic Transcripts Required
All students must request an official academic transcript to be considered for financial aid. Transcripts are not required from proprietary or vocational schools. For more information on the transcript process, click on this link, "Transcript".

2013 TAX Filing Requirements for Most Taxpayers

IF your filing status is... AND at the end of 2013 you
THEN file a return if your
gross income was at least...**
single under 65 $10,000
65 or older $11,500
married filing jointly*** under 65 (both spouses) $20,000
65 or older (one spouse) $21,200
65 or older (both spouses) $22,400
married filing separately any age $3,900
head of household under 65 $12,850
65 or older $14,350
qualifying widow(er) with
dependent child *
under 65 $16,100
65 or older $17,300
* If you were born on January 1, 1949, you are considered to be age 65 at the end of 2013.
** Gross income means all income you received in the form of money, goods, property, and services that is not exempt from tax, including any income from sources outside the United States or from the sale of your main home (even if you can exclude part or all of it). Do not include any social security benefits unless (a) you are married filing a separate return and you lived with your spouse at any time during 2013 or (b) one-half of your social security benefits plus your other gross income and any tax-exempt interest is more than $25,000 ($32,000 if married filing jointly). If (a) or (b) applies, see the instructions for Form 1040 or 1040A or Publication 915 to figure the taxable part of social security benefits you must include in gross income.
*** If you did not live with your spouse at the end of 2013 (or on the date your spouse died) and your gross income was at least $3,900, you must file a return regardless of your age.

Forms for the 2015-2016 school year will be available in April or May 2015.

This page last updated on January 2, 2015.