- What are you hours of operation?
- Where are you located?
- Who is eligible for tutoring?
- What subjects do you tutor?
- How do I apply for services?
- Can you help me with homework?
- Can you help me with a take home test or quiz?
- Can we form a study group with the assistance of a tutor?
1. What are you hours of operation?
| Fall/Spring||Summer 2015|
| Monday - Thursday|
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 1:00pm
|Monday - Thursday|
10:00am - 4:00pm
2. Where are you located?
The Tutorial/Learning Center is located in room L-205, on the 2nd floor of the Academic Success Center (ASC), also known as the L-Building.
3. Who is eligible for tutoring?
Students must be currently enrolled at City College or ECC in the course for which they request tutoring. Tutoring is not available for placement tests, making up an "incomplete", or adult center (CET) classes.
4. What subjects do you tutor?
We tutor most of the subjects offered on campus with the exception of English and Philosophy.
5. How do I apply for services?
Come to room L-205, and fill out our Tutor Request Form.
6. Can you help me with homework?
Yes. We will assist with your homework, however we will not do your work for you. Our goal is to help you becoming an independent learner.
7. Can you help me with a take home test or quiz?
No. We cannot help anyone with a take home test or quiz.
8. Can we form a study group with the assistance of a tutor?
Yes. We encourage students to form study groups and we will assign a tutor to assist you, if one is available. Ask the front desk for more information.
*Need Help? Contact us at (619) 388-3685