Skip to main contentSkip to footer content

Pathway #6

You are a visiting student from another college or university, lets get started at City! 



The City Virtual Welcome Center!

Call or text us: 619.800.2308

Monday through Thursday 8:00am -5:00pm 

Friday 8:00am -1:00pm


Request support:

1. Apply to San Diego City College!

Click here to apply to San Diego City College!


What to have when completing the application for admission

If you have been issued a social security number or other government issued identification numbers, please report. 
High School unweighted cumulative Grade Point Average 
Highest High School English course completed (C or better) and grade you received in it. 
Highest High School Math course completed (C or better) and grade you received in it.  


***City Get Connected Survey!***

The City Get Connected Survey will support you in getting connected with on campus, and online support services and programs to aid you in your time at San Diego City College!
In the survey, you will have the opportunity to learn about San Diego City College programs and services, while identify those you would like support or more information from. By selecting the program or service, we will share your desired contact information and they will reach out to you to become connected! 
Click here to submit your City Get Connected Survey!



 2. Enroll in Your Classes!

a. Activate your mySDCCD Student Portal!

Click here to set up your mySDCCD student portal!


b. Search, enroll, and pay for your classes!

Click here to enroll for your classes!

c. If applicable, clear prerequisites.

To Clear a prerequisite, students need to fill out the Proof of Prerequisite or Corequisite form as well as provide supporting documentation that the prerequisite has been met.  Supporting documentation may include an unofficial transcript.  Screen shot of your grade is acceptable as long as your name, the name of the institution, the class, and letter grade is visible.  The form as well as directions to submit the form, can be found on our District Forms & Documents website.