We provide the best accounting services to students and the campus community, utilizing available resources in a timely and efficient manner.
SEMESTER BUS/TROLLEY PASSES
The Fall 2021 Semester Bus/Trolley pass sale is over.
*The office hours and days are subject to change.
Monday - Thursday, 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
*Face Masks Still Required on Campus: All employees, students and campus visitors must continue to wear masks on campus.
RECEIVING YOUR FINANCIAL AID REFUNDS
Your checks may be available for campus pick-up if you have made the request. You can also sign up for Direct Deposit. Otherwise, your checks will be mailed to your mailing address as shown in MyPortal.
Room A-256 - second level of the "A" building.
Phone (619) 388-3458
Fax (619) 388-3324
Our Regular Services
- Pay for your classes and the Health Fee [Pay online ***]
- For current prices, go to Tuition & Fees.
- Purchase a parking permit [Purchase online ***]
- Pay for your classes using a Third-Party (e.g., scholarship, VA, outside organization)
- We also accept payments in person.
** We accept cash, check, money order, cashier's check, Visa, Mastercard.
*** Online payments require a Visa, Mastercard, or bank account
- Refunds will be automatically sent to students after the add/drop Deadlines.
- NO REFUND IS GIVEN FOR CLASSES DROPPED AFTER THE PUBLISHED DEADLINE DATES.
We are processing refunds in the order on the list we receive regularly. No action is required for you to receive a refund. However, if you have not been refunded for your payment for more than a month after you dropped your classes or were granted the CCPG fee waiver/3rd party payment, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Form 1098-T Available Online
Questions about your 1098-T? Need our Tax ID? Email email@example.com
- Bus Passes - semester/monthly. Must be enrolled in at least 7.0 units within our District.
- ASG Membership. What is the Associated Students Government?
- Copy cards for use in our library
- Transcripts [Order online]
- Duplicate Diploma
- Disburse Financial Aid checks
- Disburse scholarship checks
- Accept service payments: field trips, Child Development fees, Student Health Clinic Services
- Accept payments for holds: Library fine, chemistry lab/equipment fine, Financial Aid overpayment, Emergency Book Loan repayment
- Credit card disputes and returned check issues
Student Accounting's Role in Campus Life and The Community
- First-contact office
- Coordinates with Financial Aid to disburse Financial Aid
- Coordinates with Student Affairs, the Associated Student Government, and active clubs by monitoring cash accounts, processing funds requests, and providing financial guidance in order to enhance campus life through student activities beyond the classroom
- Works with the Scholarship Coordinator to process scholarships
- Works with outside third-party organizations who want to provide financial assistance
- Encourages public transportation by selling discounted monthly and semester bus/trolley passes
- Oversees various accounts (Co-Curricular, Fiduciary Fund Trust, Revolving Cash Fund), each designed to support students, faculty, staff, and administration based on District guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Oversees the financial aspects of the San Diego City College Foundation