Summer 2022 Office Hours
We are open for in-person assistance Monday - Thursday 8:30am-4:30pm / Closed Fridays in building M-200.
San Diego City College Student Services mission is to inspire, empower and support our students to excel in their intellectual, social, and cultural development to enhance student goal completion.
The Office of Student Affairs implements and supports student-centered programs aimed at enhancing the student experience at San Diego City College. Student Affairs works individually and collectively with the student body and clubs to promote student leadership, cultural awareness and diversity within our campus community. Each year, the Office of Student Affairs supports and coordinates many student-oriented programs and events, both on and off campus, beginning with Welcome Week for new and continuing students and culminating with Commencement.
- Students engaged in Associated Students Government (ASG) will demonstrate a higher retention, persistence and transfer rates.
- The development of active student leaders that demonstrate ethics, time management and effective decision making skills.
- Develop campus events that demonstrate, interdepartmental participation emphasizing collaboration between student and instructional services to promote student success and awareness.
- Increase participation in active student clubs and organizations.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of their rights and responsibilities as students in our educational environment.
- Increase participation in Graduation by collaborating with campus partners.
- Students will research and apply for scholarships to support their education.
- Increase scholarship opportunities and scholarship dollar amount for on campus scholarships.
- Increase the number of scholarship applications from disproportionately impacted students in CTE programs.
Office number: (619) 388-3498
For status updates please visit sdccd.edu. For specific inquires, please send email to:
- General Inquiries firstname.lastname@example.org
- Associated Students Government/Clubs Lori Oldham email@example.com
- Graduation Coordination Sontia Pickens firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships As of July 1, 2022, please contact Financial Aid
Remote/Online Student Services
- San Diego City College Associated Students Government (ASG)
- The Inter Club Council (ICC)
- Leadership Workshops and Activities
- Leadership Governance Service Learning Classes
- Student Clubs
- Appointments to College and District-wide Committees (Shared Governance)
- Annual Student Leadership Summit
- Week of Service
- Student Affairs Event Planning
- Student Travel Guidelines Manual 2019-2020 (PDF)
- Conference/Travel Student Contract of Understanding
- Minor (Under 18) Student Travel Permission Release Waiver
- Request for Authorization to Conduct Off Campus Student Activity
- Student Travel Medical Consent Form
- Student Travel Permission Release Waiver
- Faculty Academic Sanction Form
- Incident Report Form Incident and Student of Concern Form
- Student Removal from Class by Faculty
- A Brief Guide on Student Conduct for College Faculty and Staff