Inter-Club Council (ICC) - Student Clubs and Organizations
A Special Message From Our ICC President
Welcome to San Diego City College! My name is Irela Cota, your Inter-Club Council (ICC) President for the 23-24 school year. I am excited to be on this wonderful journey with you to promote your new or existing clubs! You will discover that by attending the weekly ICC meetings, you’ll be building relationships and developing a supporting learning community! The networking opportunities are endless! Together, we will create a safe environment, where our student communities can bond and share ideas. As a second-year student, my main goal is to help guide all students to access the many resources available to help students succeed. I look forward to working with you to build community. As a Latinx student, representing first generation and transborder students, I want to accomplish positive change and unity within City College for all students. I want to create a space where all our voices are heard and a place where you can be seen for who you are.
Here’s to all the possibilities and new beginnings! #stronger together
ICC (Inter-Club Council) is a forum, which helps clubs collaborate and strengthen their
efforts on campus. The ICC provides guidance, various workshop opportunities to all
new and existing clubs on campus, valuable networking opportunities, and seeks to
increase and promote all clubs on campus.
Your club should be sending at least one representative to each ICC meeting so they can promote and support your respective club and activities. ICC meetings will take place weekly on Fridays beginning September 8th.
Fridays from 9:00-10:00 AM
In Person: M-201
ICC Office: M-201
ICC Phone: TBD
ICC Email: ICCPresidentSDCity@gmail.com
Student Clubs and Organizations
City College has nearly 30 student clubs and organizations--each as different as the students we serve. We pride ourselves on the diverse backgrounds, interests, and cultures found on our campus.
Joining a club is one of the best ways to get involved on campus. Interested in joining,
or maybe starting, one? For information, please contact the Office of Student Affairs
at 619-388-3498 or visit us at M-200.
Click here for latest Club Directory.
Mandatory Club Orientation: All advisors and students interested in starting a new club are required to view the Online Advisor/Student Club Orientation. You may access the presentation here. Please send a confirmation email to Marian Rodriguez email@example.com once you have reviewed the presentation.
There are a lot of exciting things happening here at City. Join a club and be part of the excitement. To learn more, contact the Office of Student Affairs at (619) 388-3498.
Important Student Club Forms
Below is a list of resources to aim to support clubs and assist with creating events on campus that promote the clubs purpose.
- Board Policy 3200 - District Policy for operating a Student Club or Organization on campus
- Student Clubs and Organizations may NOT engage in online or virtual fundraising as it violates the San Diego Community College District's Business Practices.
- Club Recognition Packet - Application packet for new clubs or re-registering an existing club
- Free Speech Brochure - Depicts specific physical areas on campus for Free Speech activities
- Funds Request Form - Used by Clubs to have access to their funds
- W-9 Form - Used for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
- Lecture Agreement Form - Contract between consultant/lecturer and hiring party
- Procedures And Operating Guidelines - Guidelines for operating a Student Club
- Room Matrix and Major Events - Used to reserve campus facilities and to notify Campus Administration of a major event on the campus
- Supplier Intake Form - Submitted along with W-9 form to add suppliers to the District's supliers database
- Vendor Agreement Packet - Used to apply as a food vendor to major events on Campus