San Diego City College governance and constituency groups approved an update to the Strategic Plan in May 2022. The priorities, goals, and strategies represent the college’s agenda for improvement. Strategic priorities for 2022-2029 include:
- Caring, Compassionate Connections
- A Learning Culture Built on Social Justice and Equity
- Professional and Talent Development
- Philanthropy and Partnerships
- Effective Planning, Prioritization, and Process
The Strategic Plan is a component of the Education Master Plan update that will be presented to the SDCCD Board of Trustees in October 2022.