Test Proctoring Services
How to Schedule an Exam
Select a link for information and instructions on how to request a proctored exam
with the TPC.
*Please Note: We are only able to provide proctoring services for City College courses.
To provide an inclusive testing environment that incorporates equity minded principles & universal design elements in the physical space to support student learning & achievement and promote a relaxing environment and flexible testing options for students while maintaining academic integrity and exam validity.
Types of Proctoring Services Available
- Disability related exam accommodations (as authorized by DSPS faculty)
- On Campus Proctoring for Computer based exams (STEM, Nursing etc.)
- On Campus Proctoring for Paper & pencil exams
- Instructor Approved Make up exams
- Distraction reduced environment (Access to noise cancelling headphones/ear plugs)
- Affirmations & Aromatherapy for students
- On Campus Proctoring for Course Challenge Exams
Main Location- BT 203
The Testing Center is located in BT-203, in the BT building at the southwest corner of 16th and B Street. Here is the Google Maps Streetview of the main entrance. Note: Lot 5, located on 16th Street between B Street and C Street (see the Streetview here) is the nearest student lot to the BT Building. Once you enter the BT building, immediately turn left and you will see BT-203 and the restrooms across from the Testing Center.
(*Other locations may be available during peak times of Midterms and Finals in A building and/or MS)
Spring 2023 Hours of Operation - Opening Tuesday, February 21st
Tuesday: 12PM - 5PM
Wednesday: 9AM - 5PM
Thursday: 9AM - 5PM
Friday: 9AM - 2PM
Saturday: 9AM - 2PM
Closed Mondays, Sundays, all District Holidays, and Spring Recess (3/28 - 4/1)