Introducing the New MyDSPS Portal!
Starting Summer 2022, City, Mesa, and Miramar Colleges now utilize
MyDSPS Portal, which enables students to manage the accommodation process electronically.
Log in Now:
MyDSPS Student Portal
Learn more about the features of MyDSPS and how to use them:
If you are new to DSPS Services in the San Diego Community College District, the first step in getting connected is to complete the DSPS Application for Services.
Please have the following items available:
- Student ID Number: Students must have completed the SDCCD Application, and received a ten digit student ID number. Individuals without an assigned student ID number will not be able to use the MyDSPS portal. .
- Optional- Documentation for upload-Please refer to Verification of Disability (VOD). for details on what types of documentation qualifies.
Once you are ready to begin, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Register for DSPS Services Page.
- Click on the "Register" Button
- If not already logged in you will need to enter your mySDCCD Student ID and password to continue.
- Fill out the Intake Registration Form
- Upload any documentation to be reviewed. Please double check the registration form in case you missed something.
- Once you are satisfied the registration form is complete, click Submit.
- You will receive a confirmation to the email on file in your SDCCD Portal
- A DSPS staff member will be in contact to schedule you a welcome appointment
If you have already met with a City College DSPS Counselor, and have been approved for accommodations, you can use the MyDSPS Portal to request, view, and manage your accommodations.
Follow these steps:
Go to the MyDSPS Portal Main Page
If not already logged in you will need to enter your mySDCCD Student ID and password to continue.
On the Request Accommodations screen, select which semester to view by using the drop down menu.
On the next screen, in the upper left select the accommodations you need for this course.
In the next box, select if your accommodations are correct the way they are, or whether you need additional or any changes to your accommodations. Important- If you require any changes or additional accommodations, you must use the "Optional Notes" text box to specify any modifications.
Your DSPS counselor has now been notified and will review your request. Please allow 5 business days for an approval. Your counselor may contact you to schedule a time to discuss your request if needed. You may log back into the Student Portal at any time to track the status of your request, and once approved download a student copy of your accommodation letter.
If you have been approved for Testing Accommodations by your DSPS Counselor for the current semester, and would like to schedule an exam or quiz:
- Step 1:
Go to the the MyDSPS Portal page
- Step 2
Select the "Schedule a test, midterm or quiz" link.
- Step 3
From the Testing Booking area of the portal, select the "Schedule a test, mid-term or quiz" tab near the top left of the screen.
- Step 4
If not already logged in you will need to enter your SDCCD ID Number and password to continue.
- Step 5
From the OnlineTest Booking window, select "Next" when ready to continue.
- Step 6
Use the down arrow in the Course field, select the course for the exam you are scheduling and select “Next”.
- Step 7
You will see either a list of the dates and times, and/or a message to Select a Date and Time. Select or enter your preferred time and the test duration and select “Next”.
Please note that the list may show all exams that have been entered by the instructor based on the standard class testing date. For example, if you see multiple exams for this course, you will need to schedule each separately.
- Step 8
Confirm your instructors name and email address and select "Next".
- Step 9
On the next screen, verify the accommodations needed for this exam are checked and select "Next".
- Step 10
If a slot is available the tentative date and time will be shown, select "Next" to continue. If no dates or times are shown, or there are no spots available, contact the respective college’s DSPS office of your course to book your test.
- Step 11
Read the Confirm and Complete screen, you MUST acknowledge and select "Finish" to complete your booking.
- That's it!
Your test is now tentatively booked and you should receive a confirmation email. You may return to the main menu and select "My Upcoming Events" to view your appointments.